Is the private centre dealing with provision of technical education under VETA supervision,located in Mbeya region,Near NaneNane Bus stand,A road to Uwata Boys secondary school.Recently the centre is offering Long course and short course. Long courses including Information and Communication Technology, Business Operation Assistants, & Full Secretarial Course. Short courses include Computer applications, Business Management and entrepreneurship and English course. The centre is currently looking for a volunteer teachers to fill the following positions. Applicants should be basing on Mbeya region.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (2 positions)
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ( 2 positions)
a) Reporting to: Registrar/ Training Coordinator
b) Job Purpose: To effectively and efficiently impart knowledge, skill and attitude in levels I - II of competence through proper interpretation of curricula and planning of training delivery in a view to attain VETC objectives.
c) Main duties:
i. Participate in the preparation of annual plan and budget by compiling data from his work station for onward submission to the superior.
ii. To prepare instructional plan and scheme of training by interpreting the occupational unit standard and guidelines in view to achieve optimum results and set objectives.
iii. To prepare appropriate tools and equipment required for presentation/Demonstration by identifying them as mentioned in a range statement in order to enable conducive training process.
iv. To effectively and efficiently deliver instructions to trainees of level one (I) up to level two (2) only through lectures, demonstrations, discussions and performing intended knowledge skill and attitude in order to produce trainees with the required competencies.
v. To perform formative and summative assessment to preparing and using assessment tools such as oral, written, product assessment and record in Log books in order to evaluate their level of competences.
vi. To participate in curriculum development by initiating improvement recommendations, attending workshops, seminars in order to validate the value of training as per the economic growth demand.
vii. To prepare daily, weekly, monthly, terminal and annual implementation and progress reports by compiling trainee’s assessment forms in view to evaluate training status.
viii. To monitor discipline of trainees by following rules and regulations stipulated in their joining instruction in order to maintain peace and order at the Training Centre.
ix. To guide safe use of training tools and equipment by performing daily preventive and corrective maintenance such as cleaning, lubricating, fault checking and do minor repairing to maintain their life span.
x. To provide cancelling to trainees through physical discussion and advising in order to give direction and guidance for the better life of our trainees.
xi. Prepare monthly, quarterly/annual financial progress report by consolidating progress station records for onward submission to the superior.
d) Minimum qualification and experience required for the position
- Form IV with passes
- Holder of Level 3 in Information Communication Technology in related occupation as listed in the position above from a recognized training institution.
- Vocational Teaching Certificate.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Information Technology/Procurement and Business administration from any university.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY- (1 Position)
a) Reports to: Human Resources and Administration Manager
b) Job Purpose: To effectively and efficiently provide secretarial and office management services to departmental head and advice the senior personal secretaries and personal secretaries on Secretarial duties using secretarial equipment and Ethical codes of conduct in order to facilitate implementation of departmental functions.
c) Main Duties/Tasks:
i. To accurately and timely word processing documents in the department by using personal computer in order to meet targets.
ii. To maintain records of incoming and outgoing correspondences and files while maintaining confidentiality using registers of direct communications with the concerned to facilitate departmental activities and keeping track of file movement.
iii. To attend departmental visitors by welcoming entertaining and providing them with relevant information’s and guidance so that image of VETA can be maintained.
iv. To arrange and maintain record of events including appointments, meetings, visiting schedules by keeping and updated diary of events of facilitate working schedule of the department.
v. To initiate travel and accommodation arrangement by informing the concerned of the details in order to provide the requested service in time to improve efficiency of the department.
vi. To participate in budget preparation by providing inputs of measurements in order to facilitate preparation of Departmental budget.
vii. To timely rise order of office requirements using requisition forms to ensure adequate office supplies to the Department.
viii. To arrange and coordinate meetings by providing meeting notification to members and recording proceedings during the meeting for record keeping.
ix. To attend any other duties related to his/her job as may be assigned by his/her superior from time to time.
d)Minimum Qualification and experience required:
- Form IV with passes
- Diploma in Office Management
- Executive Secretarial stage II
- Typing stage III
- Must be able to use if ICT equipment.
- Should be able to write presentable report by Shorthand/Hatimkato
MARKETING OFFICER (1 Position)
a) Report to: Public relations officer
b) Job Purpose: To effectively and efficiently designing attainable and communicative marketing strategies placing the centre into competitive advantage position.
c) Main duties:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
d) Minimum Qualifications
A holder of Certificate/Diploma in Marketing/Public relation/Sales and Marketing/Business administration from any recognized university.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application letters enclosed with CVs indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcripts and certificates should be addressed to the undersigned.
- Only applicants with required qualification will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of applications is 5th August, 2017.via firstname.lastname@example.org