Friday, November 14, 2025
PATA HABARI LIVE KUPITIA SKY NEWS
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
RIVIERA LIMITED LIQUOR WINE CHAMPAGNE AND BEER ALL IS ABOUT ORIGINAL
LOOK OF THE MONTH
Friday, January 27, 2023
MAGAYA, GWAJIMA MKENDA WASAKA DAWA DHIDI YA UKATILI
YANGA NA SIMBA UGHAIBUNI KUNOGESHA OLD SCHOOL REUNION JUNE 17, 2023 DMV
Na Mwandishi wako, Washington, DC
Mtanange wa Yanga na Simba Ughaibuni utafanyika Jumamosi ya June 17, 2023 DMV, timu hizi zinazoundwa na mashabiki wa timu hizi na baadhi ya wachezaji waliochezea timu hizi zamani hua na msisimuko wa pekee na yote ni katika kunogesha bash kubwa la aina yake la Old School Reunion ambayo hufanyika mara moja kwa mwaka.
Tamsaha hili la Old School Reunion halikufanyika kwa miaka 2 mfululizo kutokana na Dunia kukumbwa na janga la Uviko-19, mara ya mwisho tamasha hilo kufanyika ilikua mwa 2019 Houston, Texas na Yanga ikiambulia kichapo.
Old School Reunion hukutanisha vijana wa zamani kutoka kila pembe ya Dunia na kukumbuka enzi zile walizokua wakiruka nyoka na burudani hii uletwa kwenu na madj mahili wa old school nchini Marekani, Dj Luke Joe akishirikiana kwa karibu na Dj Dennis (ThaFunkHouse) katika kuhakikisha moja na mbili haiendi kombo.
Old School Reunion ya mwaka huu itarajiwa kuwa ya aina yake kutokana kwamba haijawahi kutokea ndani ya miaka miwili na pia kuna uwezekano wa kupata wageni mashuhuri kutoka Tanzania kwa sasa ni mapema sana kutaja majina yao lakini kadri muda utakavyokaribia majina yao yatajulikana.
Old School Reunion inatarajiwa kufanyika katika ukumbi waWest Bowie Village Hall mara tu baada yaa mtanange wa Yanga na Simba, taarifa zaidi zitafuata, karibuni sana katika jiji la watunga sheria.
Monday, January 9, 2023
This Newbie IM Mistake Keeps You Broke
Re-Target Your Niche to Maximize Profits
John McCain’s slogan, “Country First” vs. Barack Obama’s slogan “Change we Need!”
Hillary Clinton’s slogan, “Fighting for Us” and “I’m With Her” vs. Trump’s, “Make America Great Again”
All three of the winners talked about change. Why? People want change. They are dissatisfied, which is why they will buy into your message and your products, IF you can show them that doing so will create the change they seek. Ask yourself what will get your tribe excited enough to follow you. 2: Setting Your Audience’s Hair on Fire Next, issue a challenge to your audience – one that gets them fired up. What is it that your audience wants? To look 20 years younger and make their friends crazy jealous? To get six-pack abs without the gym? To strike it rich in six months with cryptocurrency? Issue a challenge to your audience that sets them on fire with enthusiasm. 3: Create Your Tribe By making your audience feel like they are part of a tribe, they will self-identify. Look at the CrossFit people – they are diehard fans because they identify as part of the CrossFit tribe. Brand your business AND your audience. 4: Create an “Us vs Them” movement This could be a manifesto your tribe can rally around, or an actual movement of us vs them. If you look at American politics, you see this tactic being used every single day. 5: Don’t Improve Them – Switch Them People don’t want to lose weight – it’s hard and they’ve already failed a bunch of times. Plus, who wants to admit they’re overweight? But people do what a new opportunity. So give them status. Show them how they can have a brand new billion dollar body – not just a 20 pound weight loss. This is a new discovery for them, making it fun and exciting. Plus, they don’t have to remember the pain of all their prior failures. Once you switch them to your brand, pile on the new opportunities within the opportunity you initially switched them to. These steps make the difference between a $100,000 business and a 7-figure business. https://www.iworkfromafrica.com/re-target-your-niche-to-maximize-profits/?feed_id=2477&_unique_id=63bc897073520
How to KNOW You’ll Get Paid Every Month
How to Stop Making Lousy Decisions
How to Publish & Sell One-of-a-Kind Info
Wanna Go Big? Do This...
How Rich Marketers Think
Sunday, January 8, 2023
The Secret to Profitability in Continuity Programs
When Last Place is Really First Place
How to Make a Small List Pay BIG
Think You Can’t Compete?
7 Ways to Get Free Traffic for Your Blog
How to Get Your Blog Posts Read
- Be Brief (don't ramble – get to the point)
- Give Details (the useful ones – don't bog the story down with useless stuff)
- Use Story Twists (surprise is a wonderful thing)
- Work the Crowd (or in this case, your readers)
- Act Out The Characters (difficult to do in a blog, but I've always thought lending your own personality or character to your writing is extremely important)
- Practice (write often – the more you write, the better you'll get)
- End on the Biggest Laugh (or point if you're a blogger)
How to Grab Attention on Facebook
Are Webinars For You?
- Make the webinar an experience. There is so much I can say about this, but it might all boil down to the following: Do NOT be boring. As you put your webinar together, think about your customers and what they want to learn and experience. Make it interesting, exciting and fun. Plan to show major enthusiasm for your topic, and to answer questions. Remember, they can leave the webinar any time they like, so make sure it's worth staying for.
- Provide great tools. If you're partnering or using affiliates, provide great blog posts and emails so they can drive as much traffic as possible to your opt-in page. And provide a good variety – you don't want every affiliate sending out the same email, since they begin to look like spam. Instead, consider helping each affiliate to write a unique email tailored exclusively for their list.
Spend time on your registration page. This is the page you and your partners or affiliates will be sending traffic to, and it's do or die. Prospects decide whether or not to sign up for your webinar based upon what's on the page, so spend a little time fine tuning it to produce the most sign-ups possible.
In creating the slides for your webinar, try to have a new slide every minute or two with one or more important points on it. This keeps the webinar moving and interesting.
You can do the webinar by yourself or with a partner. The nice thing about having a partner is you can have a give and take of information, adding in bits that the other might overlook. Of course whoever the expert is will do most of the talking, but the second person can ask questions and add a different dynamic to the call.
Promote the webinar. Begin promoting no more than a week in advance because frankly, people have short memories. And as the webinar gets closer, promote it more often with increased urgency.
Send reminders. The day before the webinar is the time to send the first reminder, preferably in the early evening. Send the second on the morning of the webinar, and the third reminder 30 minutes before it begins. “Did you forget?” Is a great subject line for the last minute email you send out. Also remind them that there are far more people signed up than there are open webinar slots (assuming this is true, which it usually is.) Suggest they get on the webinar early to ensure they get a “seat.”
Start the webinar on time. Don't wait for stragglers, you'll just irritate those who bothered to show up on time.
Give some of your best stuff. Seriously, you want to majorly over deliver, because the more you give, the more your listeners will want to know. If you hold everything back then not only do you run out of things to talk about – your listeners also wonder if you know anything at all.
Be a tease. Seriously, while you're delivering great content you will also be inserting teasers here and there for the pitch that comes at the end. For example, you're telling them how to do “a, b and c,” and of course they'll need “d, e and f” which you don't have time to cover here but you'll give them a chance to learn all about it at the end of the presentation. For example: Your webinar is on traffic, so you teach several basic methods on the call and allude to the many advanced techniques they can also use – when they know how.
Remember, it's not about you, it's about your audience. If your webinar system allows questions to be typed in (such as GoToWebinar) then the person who isn't doing the talking can keep track of the questions and make sure they get answered. Great trick: Imagine you are a new listener hearing you for the first time. What do you want to know? What isn't clear? What questions might you have? Always keep your listeners in mind, and even periodically check in with them to see if they're following what you're teaching.
Make your offer deliciously irresistible. The entire webinar should flow nicely into the offer you're making, and the offer itself should be as irresistible as possible. Pile on the benefits, make it clear what this will allow them to accomplish, and back it with a super strong guarantee. Place the URL of the order page on the screen and tell them exactly what will happen when they order.
Give a bonus to the first “x” number who grab your offer. This is a great way to get them off the fence and moving fast. Depending on the price point and the number of listeners, limit your special bonus to the first 10 to 50 people who sign up.
Stay on to answer questions and give order updates. If one person has a question there's a good chance others have the same question. Plus you can be there in case they have a problem ordering. And as the orders come in, update the listeners on how many of the bonuses are already gone. This provides proof that others are buying and they should as well. You might even close out the webinar by letting them know you're confident the bonuses will sell out this evening.
Follow-up. Send an email thanking them for attending and reminding them of the URL to order if they haven't already.
Post the replay online for a few days and inform all those who did not attend to listen to it before you take it down.
It's fairly common to make several thousand dollars from one webinar, depending of course on your offer and your listeners. What if you don't have a product to promote? Then you've got a couple of options:
- Choose an affiliate product and ask the product owner to do the webinar with you, splitting the profit between the two of you.
- Make your product a series of teaching webinars. These are additional webinars that they pay to attend to learn the rest of what it is you're teaching. Record them and get transcriptions, and now you've got a product you can sell on future webinars.
Saturday, January 7, 2023
Your Traffic Methods Determine Your Income
9 Ways to Be Certain You'll Fail in Internet Marketing
- Be filled with doubt. Cultivate it at every step, looking for reasons why you will fail, why your business plan won't work, why effort is fruitless and hopeless. People who are successful want that success, they dream about it, breathe it, live it in their minds over and over before it happens in real life. When successful people feel doubt trying to creep in, they stamp it out faster than a cockroach in their kitchen. No wonder why they succeed. If you're going to fail and fail big, you've got to be sure you're filled with self-doubt from the time you get up until you fall asleep at night.
- Be a vacillating slick willy. Don't stick to one plan. Do NOT make any decisions. Do not move in one direction – move in all directions at once. Buy every ebook and program out there on how to be successful online, and then don't even read them. If you do read them, bounce from one to the next without doing anything. Change your mind every week on your course of action. When you've mastered this, begin changing your mind every day. Aim to change your mind hourly, because this is the pinnacle of failure.
- Turn your obstacles into failures. Those stupid successful people are always taking their obstacles and turning them into triumphs. When their new website isn't cutting it, what do they do? Fix it until it's making sales, or start over and find a way to make it successful. That's crazy! And it's also more work, and who needs that? If you should accidentally actually DO something like build a new website, hope that it just sits there and gets moldy. That way you can heave a big sigh and say that “you tried” as you drown your sorrows in hops at the local pub.
- Reinvent the wheel. If there is already a proven method for accomplishing something, ignore that method and go invent a new one. For example, there are all sorts of ways to successfully drive targeted traffic to websites, and these methods are used everyday by millions of online marketers. Do NOT use these methods! Instead, invent an entirely new method. This will take up lots of your time and probably lots of your money, too.
- Indulge in plenty of delusions of grandeur. Your product is going to be the biggest thing since the iPod only it's going to be BIGGER because even the tribesmen of the rainforest will be buying this up faster than blow darts and you're going to get so much free publicity that Oprah is going to do a 1 hour prime time special just on you and your product and cripes, even your own MOTHER will love it, and she hates everything!
- Be careless. Sure your ghostwriter just submitted the new product to you – just go ahead and launch it without reading it, right? Of course! How else are you going to miss the glaring error on page 42, or the fact that she omitted the entire key section people are dying to read?
- Be lazy. Go watch TV, stay in bed, play video games, whatever. Just do NOT go to work on your business because you might actually accomplish something. Pity all those successful people who spend hours upon hours working on their business – no wonder why they are confined to making money, getting accolades and being successful. If they only knew how easy it is to fail they would just stop accomplishing stuff.
- Be sick. That's right – how can you succeed if you're sick all the time, right? So go ahead and eat that junk food. Stay up all night. Drink until you puke. And above all, do NOT exercise. Exercise is shown to increase your health in a thousand and one different ways, including making you THINK better.
And if you're thinking better, you're probably realizing this entire article has been utterly ridiculous – after all, you already know how to fail. Everyone knows that. And while it does take some effort to fail, it's well worth it. How else can you lay on your deathbed one day, wishing you'd achieved your goals instead of being a doubt-filled, vacillating, failure seeking, wheel reinventing, delusional, careless, lazy, sick, almost-was Internet marketer? Yes, there is a #9 – and that's to go do the OPPOSITE of all the opposites I just wrote about. Success isn't hard – you just need to get busy NOT doing all the things we've just covered here. https://www.iworkfromafrica.com/9-ways-to-be-certain-youll-fail-in-internet-marketing/?feed_id=2282&_unique_id=63ba0d20a3dbd
What If You Simply Do The Opposite?
The 6 Worst Affiliate Marketing Mistakes
4 Myths The “Experts” Tell You
- Long sales copy always out pulls short sales copy. Not true – if you're selling a low ticket item ($5 to $30) then short copy will often out pull long copy – especially if you state the price UP FRONT rather than trying to hide it at the bottom. If you're selling more expensive products, then long copy does out pull short copy.
- Video sells more than written copy. Not true – split testing of squeeze pages shows that the pages without video nearly always out pull the ones with video. Moreover, sales pages with just video and no copy tend to not do as well as sales pages with copy and no video. And a combination of the two really needs to be split-tested, because it could easily go either way. Don't assume video sells – depending on the product and the video itself, it can hurt as much as you think it might help.
You should split test everything. Yes, as we just mentioned split testing is great – but only so long as it doesn't slow you down. When you're just getting started, the last thing you need is to delay your actions until you've split tested everything down to a science. Better to roll out that sales page today and begin making sales now than to wait until it's perfect. Do split test, but don't make it a priority. Taking action, rolling out new products and building your list should be your priorities. Get the money coming in and then focus on improving your systems.
Affiliate marketing is the way to go. Think about this – do you want to compete with a hundred or a thousand other affiliates to sell a product – or do you want to sell your own unique product that no one else on the planet can offer? By creating your own products, not only do you eliminate the competition, but you also build a relationship with your customers who come to know you, trust you and love your products. And once this happens, then you can sell them all the affiliate products you like.
Never be afraid to question anything anybody tells you – including me. And always look at the possible motives that might lie behind a word of advice. As my grandfather used to say, “Follow the money!” If someone is teaching you how to compete with them, odds are they're not only omitting key information – they may also be leading you astray. https://www.iworkfromafrica.com/4-myths-the-experts-tell-you/?feed_id=2243&_unique_id=63b98b24b1957