Saturday, November 23, 2013

KARIBUNI AROBAINI YA TIMOTHY MSHOMI LEO 11/23/13


Timothy Mshomi
You and your family are invited to join me for the 40th day celebration and thanksgiving for (my son) Timothy’s life (arobaini ya Timothy) and for your immense support for the past 40 days and even prior to that. Since the 40th day (Nov 19th) is a weekday I’ve pushed my Thanksgiving Day to Saturday November 23rd, 2013.

This is an open house event from 3 pm onwards.

Feel free to stop by for any length of time, snacks and drinks will be provided.

Here is my home address:
22820 Gardner Ave,
Rogers, MN 55374

You did a lot for me, there is no possible way to repay you, may the good God bless you!

The least I could do to express my sincere gratitude to you is to personally thank you.

Please come.

Sincerely,

Bariki Mshomi

No comments: