Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mwanamuziki wa majuu ashukiwa kusambaza drugs class 'A'

Arrests: Former X Factor judge Tulisa has been arrested on suspicion of supplying class A drugs after a newspaper sting. She is pictured with rapper Mike GLC who allegedly sold £800 of cocaine to a reporter
Visit: On Sunday morning, hours after the newspaper expose, a police car was seen arriving at Tulisa's house
Gathering evidence: Detectives arrive at Tulisa's £6million mansion to conduct a search after her arrest
Photographed: Mike GLC, who was arrested along with former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos yesterday on suspicion of supplying class A drugs, stands outside Belgravia Police Station in central London

Former X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos was yesterday arrested on suspicion of supplying class A drugs.
The 24-year-old singer attended a police station ‘by appointment’ after allegedly being caught fixing the sale of £800 of cocaine in an undercover sting by a national newspaper.
Officers raided the £6million Hertfordshire mansion Miss Contostavlos is believed to be renting and were seen leaving with two bags. She returned to the property at 6.30pm.Her arrest comes after footage emerged at the weekend which showed the singer reportedly boasting to journalists about how she could supply drugs through a dealer.

It was during this conversation at Nobu restaurant in Mayfair, West London, Miss Contostavlos is alleged to have claimed: ‘Half my phone book sells it. Of course I can get it for you


‘Half the guys I know are drug dealers. One’s a massive cocaine dealer. He’s my best friend. He’s a gangster – he’s my gangster.’

It is then claimed she put the reporters in contact with a friend, rapper Mike GLC, who then allegedly sold half an ounce of cocaine worth £800 to them at London’s Dorchester Hotel.

He was also arrested, questioned and bailed by police yesterday. The rapper described himself as ‘distraught’ and added: ‘It’s ruined my life. I’m not a drug dealer and I’ve never dealt drugs and I don’t have a record.’

'Half the guys I know are drug dealers. One’s a massive cocaine dealer. He’s my best friend. He’s a gangster – he’s my gangster'
Tulisa Contostavlos
Miss Contostavlos reportedly explained how she used a coded ‘lingo’ with a dealer in which cocaine was ‘white sweets’ and cannabis ‘green sweets’.

She also claimed dealers used her to sell drugs as a teenager, adding: ‘Because I’m young and pretty and female, no one suspected me. So they would give me the drugs, I would get a cut out of it.’

Miss Contostavlos was last night bailed to return in July as police continue their enquiries.

Yesterday her former X Factor colleagues Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh reunited for the first day of auditions for the new series in Glasgow. They were joined by Miss Contostavlos’s replacement, Sharon Osbourne.

No comments: