Advertisements

Saturday, March 28, 2015

NILISHAKUWA NA HAO WENYE PESA ZAO NA VYEO VYA MAANA BUT SIJAKUWA NA AMANI NA WALA SIJAFAIDIKA CHOCHOTE


Jitiririshe alicho kisema mrembo huyu hapa chipi


Diva Loveness wa Clouds Fm Kwa Mara Nyingine Amemuongelea Mpenzi Aliye nae Kwa Sasa Grazy GK Kupitia Blog yake, na Haya Ndio aliyoyasema:

" The secret life to My happiness is the love of My life.. i believe that Love is the Greatest Gift life can give you, nilipo separate na hao waliopita thought i’d never love again but you can’t rule your heart, My bae is sucha great Person and incredibly loyal , he is the only man who seduced me with not only his charm but also his intelligence , he is matured positive and optimistic , very Passionate . we always on dinner for two with flowers ,table settings and the conversation always Brilliant and lovely…..
you know when we started dating i had a feeling that i wasn’t a good enough person for him and normally that feeling wuld have made me want to leave but this time i couldn’t because i was too much in love with him, and its not about the money or fame but amma grown up sitaki mtu anieleze nani ananifaa nani type yangu nani niwe nae. i just go wit My territory. setting up my own rules in life. nishakuwa na hao wenye vyeo, pesa, majina but sikuwa na Amani. and Yol know that I am at Peace and am so Happy nilipo , am just with the Person i love most and there is no better feeling than that, couldn’t ask for more , i always put joyous smile on my face , My baby is like An Angel , the plan kati yangu na yeye was to be happy and creating some nice memories , we’ve been in tears and laughter, #PerfectMoment.❤️�� 
so am Happy can’t complain ��. thanks Jackina Onyatta from Kenya. Journalist alietaka kujua about My Love life. thanks for your time. Xoxo" Diva

No comments: