Thursday, January 7, 2016

GOOD CAUSE: B.I.G.G FOUNDATION - HAPPY HOUR


Are you in Chicago? Please come out and support the foundation effort to empower youth through scholarships Jan 20th 2016, and if you are college student from Chicagoland visit www.biggheartedfoundation.organd apply for the general scholarship! 

 Purpose of B.I.G.G Foundation:

The B.I.G.G. Hearted Foundation was established in August 2012 to carry on the legacy of Buvern J. Francisco III, affectionately known as B.I.G.G or BJ.  B.I.G.G. spent his life exhibiting persistence, resilience, intelligence, determination and excellence throughout his life for education, community and music.  The B.I.G.G. Hearted Foundation’s mission is to expose Chicago area students to educational opportunities through financial support. 

As the crime and dropout rates in urban communities increase, there is a need to counteract these trends with positive programs and academic scholarships. The B.I.G.G. Hearted Foundation will strive to encourage students to develop their skills with the goal of creating future leaders that will influence the next generation. In order to facilitate its goal, the foundation will provide educational programming opportunities and academic scholarship to students in the Chicagoland area.

See you  Jan 20th 2015 do not Miss!!!..




No comments: