Tuesday, January 5, 2016

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ZOE !!

ZOE ANDREW WA HOUSTON. TX

8 years ago, Jan 05, 2008 at 12:10 pm we were blessed with this beautiful girl. I cant believe how time went that fast. I remember when i was scared to lay on her when she was that tiny. Now I am scared of her kicks if she sleep in the bed with me.Now I am scared of her questions and her smartness. She makes me very happy and when I am down, she remains to be the only source of my happiness. She is my life, my everything. I cannot explain how much I love her and how how much happiness she brought into my life. I pray that God continues to protect you, gives you long healthy life, prosperity, happiness and wisdom so you can grow to be a responsible and God fearing woman. I love you soooooooooooooooo much. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice and inspired Father those are true words come from in side you. God bless your family. Dullah from Detroit MI.

Anonymous said...

usimpakate mtoto wa kike hivyo.fuata mila za kwenu.kama nimekukwaza sahamani bro. beside that godbless you and your lovely daughter.

Anonymous said...

Wewe nawe .Zoe pretty girl

Anonymous said...

Hakuna mila inayozuia kumpakata mtoto wa kike. Acha uzushi. Unachoongeza wewe ni feelings zako za kishetani. Kwa baba wa kweli hizo feelings hazitakuwapo but love kama Drew anavyoonesha.