Advertisements

Monday, May 15, 2017

BELOVED TANZANIA COMMUNITY IN ATLANTA, GA

On Sunday April 16th 2017 at 11:45 pm, I received the most painful News that my beloved father, Attorney Justine Mshana, passed away in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania after his battle with liver complications.

On Tuesday April 18th, I started my trip to Tanzania for my beloved father's funeral. It was quite a tough trip, knowing I am not going to see my father while alive, and basing on the fact that it was my very first trip home, it was very hard. But God is good, I made it safe and we laid our father to rest on April 22nd, 2017 in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania.

My father will be missed a lot. He had his unique personality, he was always there for those who needed him. For instance, despite his sickness he attended work until the same week God called him to heaven. Moreover, he loved to make people laugh, he used to joke with everyone, even strangers. My father simply loved people; he would fit in any audience - be it young, men, women, adults or kids. He was such a man of his own character. My siblings and I have lost the most awesome father and a spiritual one too - who taught us to pray in any situation, whether happy or sad. My dad is my first teacher and a close friend. My lovely mother has lost her best friend as well.

My husband, Emmanuel, and I would like to thank you all our family and friends for your prayers and support that keep us strong during this very tough time.

The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
REST IN PEACE BABA.

We can be reached at 417 234 9421, Naza Gwagilo and 417 429 5308 Emmanuel Gwagilo

Thank you and God bless.

N.B: We are planning to have a Swahili Mass around the end of month. Details to follow.

No comments: