Advertisements

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nicki Minaj Joins Chris Brown On The Set Of ‘Love More’

Nicki Minaj Chris Brown Love More Music Video
Will Breezy ever get love right? His on-and-off again relationships make for some great .
Back in 2010, he had a massive hit with his comeback track, “Deuces” and now he’s almost ready to throw two fingers to another love/hate relationship, on the new track, “Love More”. He sings on the first verse                                                                                                      
:"You say all you need is consistent loveWhen I try I swear it’s never enough – I messed upMaybe this thing here just ain’t meant for usBaby you let go and I pull you backI let you go, you ain’t having that"
Until they get it right, they ‘gon  @$%# some more.’
This weekend, Nicki Minaj was spotted joining Chris on the streets of L.A. as they filmed the visual to the new track.  On set, the Head Barb took it back to her Billboard Music Awards hair, and mixed highs and lows as she stepped out in a gold-embellished Versace Medusa bikini, a skirt from the Nicki Minaj K-Mart collection and Versace heels.
Peep some flicks from the set below:
Love More Music Video Chris Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj shoes off her Verace Heels Nicki Minaj poses on the set of Love More with Chris Brown
ADVERTISEMENT

56 People Bitching


  • +25 Vote -1 Vote +1BigdaddyReg
    looks like a good video, Chris is young and single…have fun while it lasts

    +8 Vote -1 Vote +1I Heart the Skorpion Show Reply:

    Not a big fan of Nicki I just cant get over her new look I love it & i loveeeee me some Chris Brown i prefer the clean shave cause babyyyy i was not here for I aint have a shave in 3 months and i think that look had ppl thinkin he’s on drugs

    +12 Vote -1 Vote +1re Reply:

    Right. Chris looks better now than he has in a while.

    +5 Vote -1 Vote +1Nevermind Reply:

    @re I concur.
    Also, Nicki is looking snatched these days.!

    +1 Vote -1 Vote +1SecretDivva Reply:

    I just came here to see a pic of her make-up artist, BEATFACE HONEY!!!!
    ::carry on::

    +3 Vote -1 Vote +1Alrighty Then... Reply:

    I love CB’s shoe game… and I love his new vid for the Aaliyah song. He looks absolutely eat em up good! Whew!

    -1 Vote -1 Vote +1Ball So Hard Reply:

    Chris is not single. He is with Tran. Hopefully sh takes him off the market quick!

    +15 Vote -1 Vote +1LaLa Reply:

    Yet he keeps going around in interviews saying he’s single…

    +4 Vote -1 Vote +1Missy Reply:

    He needs to look like this more often. I think his Grammys look was the best this whole year. Man oh man, was he looking so healthy and sexy in those Grammys pics!

    +15 Vote -1 Vote +1SIT DOWN Reply:

    Hope y’all say the same when a female is being “young and single and can do as they want” or does that only apply to males? Anyway, Nicki looks good and back to normal cause Lord knoes i was tired or those clown’ish wigs she used to wear.

    Vote -1 Vote +1SIT DOWN Reply:

    *knows *of

    +5 Vote -1 Vote +1Love17 Reply:

    Hello. Jesus loves you and he is coming soon. Prepare for his return. God bless! :)

    -3 Vote -1 Vote +1Missy Reply:

    I’m not feeling the song.. Maybe it just has to grow on me. I must say though Nicki killDT it on her verse. I used to be one of those people who couldn’t stand Nicki but now I’m starting to realllly like her! =D
    and Chris, I hate you for not releasing the song with Rihanna -_- you could’ve had a #1 by now but I guess not. let me just sit and wait for him to release it last smh.

    +3 Vote -1 Vote +1Everybody needs to watch orange is the new Black Reply:

    Yesss Nicki! ! She looks good. Her skirt from her line is cute. I like how shes been wearing her pieces in the videos
    Chris is looking good too ;)
    The song is ok, it’ll probably grow on me like most songs lol

    +4 Vote -1 Vote +1No Ma'am Reply:

    All those curves and me with no brakes. Mercy. Onika looks great.

    +1 Vote -1 Vote +1LA Reply:

    Chris need to keep the clean shaven look…he is looking healthier …..I can’t wait to see this video #Nicki look cute in the outfit…..#rooting for Chris albumto win!

  • -13 Vote -1 Vote +1Blue Ivy is my maiden name
    aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd nobody cares.

    +15 Vote -1 Vote +1Trev Reply:

    aaaaaaannnnnddddddddd you’re sad lol

  • -5 Vote -1 Vote +1iLoveBeyButWonderIfSheScaredToDropThisNewSingle
    not really feeling the song, maybe it’ll grow on me. Before we heard anything off his new album, chris went on a promo run saying that he was done with gimmicks & that he would be putting out “real” music!! he immediately contradicts his self & grabs nicki for a track!! Lol
    He’s rushing all this music out, scrambling for something to catch before hisalbum drops. He should have taken his time & put out the “real” music he promised. #deuces

    +1 Vote -1 Vote +1I Heart the Skorpion Show Reply:

    Ooooh stop it its never to late to put out real music he was just tryin new things & it works F.A.M.E. & Fortune is still bumpin on my itunes, he said he wants to go back to the old Chris Brown lets just wait & see.

    Vote -1 Vote +1iLoveBeyButWonderIfSheScaredToDropThisNewSingle Reply:

    Wow…i see the barbs & team breezy are out in full force today!! you girls thumb me down, but thumb commenters beneath me UP, who said the same thing just worded differently :/
    i see what you girls are tryna do, kick a sista for speaking the truth!
    truth is, i’m waiting for chris to follow through on his promises & put out some classic music. THiS is NOT classic. #sorry

  • +13 Vote -1 Vote +1virgos rule the world
    Nicki is gorgeous though!!

    +2 Vote -1 Vote +1Chile Cheese Reply:

    Agreed! Idk where the real Nicki fans at but she is winning right now! Slay honey child!
  • BeatFaceHoney did an awesome job on her makeup!
  • It appears she has given up the crazy costumes. Thank God!

  • +1 Vote -1 Vote +1cotton124
    With these two a Hit for sure.

    -3 Vote -1 Vote +1Tell Me Reply:

    How so , when non of them has put out anything recently that has taken the charts by Storm. Let’s be realistic. Nicki has featured herself so much to the point where her star power is diluted to the point that having her on isn’t a gtd hit anymore. Call me when Chris gets somebody like Jay to feature or even Gaga. Then you have a guaranteed hit.

    +3 Vote -1 Vote +1Divah Reply:

    Nobody’s feature on a song is guaranteed but @Tell Me don’t sleep on the fact that Nicki is on Justin Beiber’s Beauty & a Beat right now. That youtube video has nearly 300 million views, double what Blurred Lines the #1 song in the world is doing right now. Nicki is a cross over artist and she is winning right now in many different arenas. She’s all over the charts right now really.

    Vote -1 Vote +1Divah Reply:

    Oh & she’s on Mario’s new song which is hot right now, and plenty more I’m not about to get into but don’t just look at R&B and hip hop charts to say somebody aint on. Bc those charts are not what got Nicki to be the celebrity she is now

    Vote -1 Vote +1OCTOBERLADY Reply:

    @Tell Me, that’s just your opinion. The charts say otherwise. Every songshe has featured on this year so far has made the top 100, with Tapout being the most popular. You people would rather say something mean and hateful than to acknowledge the fact tat she is winning right now.

  • +1 Vote -1 Vote +1nellythekenyan
    NOt feeling the song and chris needs to start dressing like he did here >>http://necolebitchie.com/2010/02/14/im-gonna-need-chris-brown/
    Necole incase you run into chris you should show him the above post

  • +1 Vote -1 Vote +1Makayla Hickman
    I <3 her looking like this ….

  • Vote -1 Vote +1nellythekenyan
    OH and beat face honey did her ,makeup!!!
  • Love my Nicki and Chris is looking better than ever in that first picture.
  • I feel Onika when she´s toned down rapping, instead of trying to be a clown looking pop star. She looks great.
  • I think Nicki’s K Mart clothing line is going to be really cute.

    -5 Vote -1 Vote +1Tyra Skanks Reply:

    The shade! :lol:

    Vote -1 Vote +1Divah Reply:

    I don’t think it was shade, if so it was poorly done. Lets all raise our hands on this site if we have a clothing line running in a major market store. Ok hands down. Now if we all are part owners of a new moscato brand? Ok hands down again. See if we play that game there is no room for shade, not saying ppl aren’t winning in their personal lives (Go you!) lol, but Nicki is winning right now

  • +5 Vote -1 Vote +1Definition of Definition
    I’ve Said This Before, I’ll Say It Again; Chris Brown Will Forever Be One Step Behind Where He Should Be Because Of The Rihanna Incident. Not To Take Away From Him As An Artist, Bc I Do Enjoy His Music, But For Every Number 1, Could Have Two More. For Every Grammy, He Could Have 3 More. So On & So Forth. Do I Think This Is “Deuces” Worthy? No, But It’ll Make Some Noise.
    As For Nicki, Personal Vendettas Aside, There’s Absolutely No Denying That She Has Made The Female Rap Game, Along With The Subsequent Mainstream Media, Her B_. Period. No? Got Eve’s New Album, Or Knew That She Even Had One? Or That Missy Had Some Features Out This Year? Folks Have Been Counting Down Nicki’s 15 Minutes For The Past 4 Years & She Rises The Occasion Everytime; Whether Wearing A Green Wig Or A Black One. She’s Likely To Be Our First Lady Rap Mogul, If she Isn’t Already.

    Vote -1 Vote +1Scorpio Reply:

    Missy had that song with J. Cole that did good and she is on Fantasia single which is also good. Missy can comeback if she wanted too. I know her last two singles didn’t do good but that was because she really never promoted it. And Eve release her album independently so she has to pay for everything.

    Vote -1 Vote +1JMO Reply:

    But IMO (based on my faith), those accolades won’t compare to the growth God is trying to perform in his life. We all have made decisions that may have cost us a little extra or take us a little longer to get to our destination, but what God has for you, you shall have!!
  • Still not a fan sorry

  • +3 Vote -1 Vote +1Tyra Skanks
    Sorry….the song sounds an outdated 2008 mess. Where is all of the “classic music” that Chris promised?

  • Vote -1 Vote +1Shineta Gray
    I love the toned down look, even tho i did have a problem with the colorful creative look either
  • All I´m saying is she looks normal these days.
  • Chris has put music out straight since 05 I love his music especially the 1st 2 albums …..but it’s time he take a break step away for a few years regroup and come back with a killer album…..all his music sound rushed now …….where’s the fire?
  • Nicki’s shoes tho….
  • Cute ´fit- can´t stand her though.

  • Vote -1 Vote +1MY TWO CENTS.....
    I thought Deuces was the perfect comeback song, like “that’s it, I’m done trying”. it had a nice laid back vibe….but this song is busy. Like everyone said, maybe it will grow on me. I like the lyrics but it seems better suited for a slower vibe. Maybe the video will add more to it.

  • Vote -1 Vote +1maxxeisamillion
    YESSSSS to clean shaven Breezy ; although I like him a tad scruffy too.
    Ms. Minaj….as a newly converted fan, WERK mama!!! Loveee your entire steez right now..
    Folks still in their feeling about “09…sigh sucks for them. I’m here to enjoy the music and this song caught my ear when they performed on BET…its on the ipod and in rotation.
    In other good Breezy news (for those that care) those charges for the so-called hit-n-run were dropped after his lawyers presented all the information he gave the other driver and his regular probation was re-instated.
    Lastly @BallSoHard…perhaps Chris and Kae are truly just friends(that get it in once in a while-if that is still in the equation) why is that so hard to believe… I don’t know his home life but perhaps she always around at shoot and things because she is a stylist..IJS.
    Can’t wait for the video

  • Vote -1 Vote +1REALLY NOW* tell my stanz no autographs please*
    Not gon’ lie i’d catch a case over chris brown if we were dating… I would. He is so *muuahhhhh*
    *** please tell MY STANZ i said no auotographs pleaze… @ really though @ really @ really me @ all the way real @ im a realist****

  • -1 Vote -1 Vote +1REALLY NOW * you are now a member of my stan club bish*
    @ nec ???????????????
    I heart chris ok? I would catch a case for him so what?
  • About time Necole post some Chris Brown music and not a scandal. But I love this song and can’t wait to see the video. I like that he’s looking good and focusing on music instead of spazzing out every 10 minutes

  • +3 Vote -1 Vote +1FreeTuitiionMakeHerDance
    Chris is looking alright. Not his best, but alright.
    The song is cool. Definitely a club banger, but that’s about it. ‘Fine China’ is the best song he’s done so far this year. When is his new album coming out? I’m rooting for him on this new album, hoping it’ll be a success, because he’s going to need it. I really think he should just take a break so he can create the best of the best.
    I’m slowly coming back towards Nicki. I’m liking how she’s starting to tone it down a bit with her look and sound.
  • I LOVE the first picture of them it looks like Chris is saying, ” Damn Nicki!” lol. Can’t wait to see the video Chris Brown and Nicki just make good music together, and he’s very artistic and very hands on with his work so I know he want disappoint!
  • this is my fav jam for now,i want Chris to win with the new album

Leave A Comment:

Necole Bitchie encourages the use of Gravatars in the comments section. Click Here to create your very own personalized Bitchie Chick and then upload it to your profile in our Members Section or to your Gravatar.com account.









Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Nicki Minaj Joins Chris Brown On The Set Of ‘Love More’ http://necolebitchie.com/2013/08/05/nicki-minaj-joins-chris-brown-on-the-set-of-love-more/#ixzz2bA8pDSba

No comments: