Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Brandy Norwood 'engaged to music executive Ryan Press'

 
Happy couple: Brandy Norwood and Ryan Press, pictured at a New Years Eve party last year, are said to be engagedBrandy had made no secret of her hopes to marry Press. 
Doting mother: Brandy with her daughter Sy'rai in January

'I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know,' she told Sister2Sister magazine in August.

'I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be... I guess it will happen when it's the right time.'

She has a 10-year-old daughter, Sy'rai, with ex Robert Smith. Brandy publicly pretended she was married Smith for two years after she discovered she was pregnant.  At the time, their relationship was documented on her reality show Brandy: Special Delivery. 

She admitted they had never actually tied the knot in 2008, saying: 'I lied because of the fear of what people would think and the pressure to be a good role model.'

'Our relationship was very real - we just weren't legally married.'

Brandy released an album, Two Eleven, in October and she currently appears in BET's The Game. She also stars in Tyler Perry's upcoming movie, Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.

Ex: Brandy publicly pretended to be married to Robert Smith

No comments: