Advertisements

Saturday, July 26, 2014

DJ SEIF ENDORSES LIBERATUS MWANGOMBE "LIBE" FOR DMV COMMUNITY PRESIDENT

DJ Seif says "Beyond a doubt, I would like to declare my support of Liberatus Mwang'ombe for the position of Tanzania DMV Community President in 2014. As a friend, Libe is the most receptive, comprehending person I have known. Our DMV community has broken down; we need the most equipped person, trustworthy and honest to bring back the friendly relations we had. I am confident that Libe is a unique and deserving candidate who can transform our DMV community. Let's all go to vote and elect Libe for our community."


"Thank you! Thank you so much Seif!
Seif you have stood and spoken for what is the best; and is the best for our DMV Community; you have stood for what it takes to bring our community together. I humbly accept your endorsement and I'll never let you down Seif." Libe

Libe for DMV Community President 2014

UNITED WE STAND; DIVIDED WE FALL