Advertisements

Friday, May 29, 2015

Avril's Rival Is Pregnant. And She Talks About Abortion


Her rivalry with Avril begun when she took shots at the 'Kitu Kimoja' singer after her latest release with Ommy Dimpoz
Laika whom you know from 'Laika's song ' is now pregnant and this is how she made her announcement:

What can I say,to my dear baby,I wanted to travel the world and build an empire...Never in a million years did I imagine I would meet you this young in my life!But now that you are here,I cant wait to do all these things with you!Its me and you against the world and honestly,my life was getting kinda lonely.I cant wait to meet you!Keep kicking like you do...It gives me so much hope.
Thanks to my friends and especially family for the overwhelming support.I love y'all so much.Say hello to the new mom to be
But that was not all,she had a message for the haters:


Niggas be hating!!!HAHAHA..
And especially those who stood absolutely no chance with me.Simba akikosa nyama hali nyasi babu...Na ata nikiwa na haraka vipi siombi lift kwa gari la takataka.I am absolutely proud of my bump and y'all who sit around studios talking about 'madem wa industry' and include my name in there..go brush your teeth.We know most of you are so broke anyway,i wonder how you can get time to talk abt someone you dont feed.
And she also had this advice to offer the ladies:
My dear ladies,if you get pregnant,let abortion or keeping be a decision you make on your own.Dont let no man tell you what to do with your body.Dont die aborting for fear of what people will say.Heaven utaenda peke yako!
Ps: I never share my story because its more beautiful or ugly than others.I share so that someone else going through the same may feel encouraged.You are not alone!
Its so sad that we live in a society that judges people just coz their mistakes are visible,forgetting their skeletons in the closets.
#ProudMumtobe #Fabmom #bumpchic #Babybump #6month

No comments: